HVAC Maintenance Will Save You Money!
In the video you will hear Noah talk about the companies unique approach to their hvac maintenance program. . Noah goes on to talk about the standard type of maintenance program in the industry that locks you in to service contracs for as long as 3 to 5 years. This is not the case with the maintenance program offered by Competition HVAC.
Noah takes a different approach, where their contracts roll over every month with the same rates and it only takes a 30 day notice from a client to cancel the contract if they choose. The real bonus is the fact that rates do not change… ever…as long as you continue to roll over monthly. Sounds like an incredible program.
HVAC maintenance is essential even for the most advanced HVAC systems. Commercial HVAC maintenance needs to be performed regularly if you want to prevent small problems from turning into much larger and far more costly issues. A simple maintenance regime will keep your environment comfortable and the increased efficiency will be part of our endeavour to save you money over the life of your HVAC system.
Types of Maintenance Repairs
There are several problems which result from poor air conditioning maintenance. Some maintenance problems will include the following.
- Outside condenser coils should be checked for damage and completely cleaned. For example if the outside condenser coil is really dirty this could lead to higher compressor temperatures as well as pressure levels that can increase energy usage.
- Dirty evaporatord and dirty indoor cooling coils could cause an efficiency loss in your HVAC system. Improperly draining coils could also result in water leakage and cause the compressor to fail.
- Filters should also be changed every time commercial HVAC maintenance is performed. This will really help to improve air flow, and the use of much less energys and this maintenance will also prolong the life of the air conditioning system’s compressor.
- It should be noted that loose or worn out pulley systems also cause energy to be squandered simply by encouraging low air flow levels. If the HVAC system’s belt is not actually adjusted properly it could cause the break down of motors and bearings. Air conditioning service specialists will lube motor bearings and blower bearings to minimize the volume of energy needed run the system. Properly lubricated bearings will easily extend the life of the HVAC system and also avoid costly repairs.
- Condensate drain pans, traps, and piping which are clogged, dirty, or covered with debris will also result in leakage broken HVAC systems. Thermostats that have not been correctly calibrated can lead to less comfortable inside air, due to a lot longer running time, and decreased overall system efficiency.
It is just really imortant to understand that all heating and air conditioning equipment requires routine maintenance by trained technicians that understandy your HVAC system and have first hand knowledge on what to look for. At CompetitionHVAC in Port Coquitlam, our commercial HVAC maintenance program is unique and second to none. Call Competition HVAC today.
Service Areas include: Vancouver BC, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Vancouver Lower Mainland